COVID 19 RETURN TO WORK PRECAUTIONS
Do not Enter Any District Building if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or feel sick including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- All Ferguson-Florissant schools and offices are mask recommended.
- Physical distancing is recommended to the greatest extent possible.
Hand Washing/Hand Sanitizing
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds as often as possible.
- Use hand sanitizer as often as possible, especially when soap and water are not available.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Disinfect your own work space as often as needed.
- Custodians will be disinfecting high touch areas throughout the day including restrooms.
- Custodians will be replenishing hand sanitizer, soap, and paper products throughout the day as needed.