WORK PERMIT INSTRUCTIONSThe Ferguson-Florissant School District (FFSD) provides this tool to streamline the request and issuance of work certificates and permit requests, as required by the Missouri Department of Labor.Steps:
This Google form should only be completed once steps 1 - 2 are completed. After the Google Form is received, the following outlines the next steps:
- Print the Department of Labor form at this link (visit your school's counselor/librarian/main office for printing assistance);
- Complete the Department of Labor form's sections A and B thoroughly and neatly, ensuring that you have obtained signatures from your parent/guardian and the prospective employer; and
- Submit this Google form.
Thank you for your interest, and please contact Brad Johnson, Director of Career and Technical Education, at 314-824-2251 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
- The student grades (no more than two Fs on the most recent report card) and proof of age will be reviewed;
- The student's parent/guardian will be contacted within three school business days to schedule the face-to-face meeting (proper identification required); and
- The authorization or denial of the certificate or permit will be issued.