Ferguson-Florissant Board of Education approves strategic plan to guide the district through 2027 and beyond
- The Ferguson-Florissant Board of Education approved the new strategic plan for Ferguson-Florissant School District. The FFSD Strategic Plan will guide our work through 2027. The new plan is guided by the mission “to provide high-quality instruction to every student in every neighborhood while prioritizing equity and compassionate relationships.”
The strategic plan is rooted in the vision “for all learners to graduate believing that anything is possible and prepared to realize those possibilities.” Each year of the plan, specific and measurable action steps will be developed, and the District will focus on six priority goal areas:
- Academics Pre K-6
- Academics 7-12 and Postsecondary Success
- People and Culture/Human Capital
- Financial and Operational Stewardship
- Community Engagement and Communication
In addition, this plan is aligned with the Board approved Anti-Racist Standards and the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education’s MSIP-6 or Missouri School Improvement Program Sixth Version.
In order to create the final plan, the District engaged with students, parents, staff and the community. The District conducted surveys, focus groups and community meetings to gain feedback and encouraged residents throughout the community to participate. Those results were incorporated into the development of the new plan.
Click here to view the District's new mission, vision and core values.
To read the full plan as approved by the BOE, view our Strategic Plan: Equity and Access For All.