WORK PERMIT INSTRUCTIONS
The state of Missouri has issued a form and guidelines for the issuance of Work Permits for 14- and 15-year-old children.
The Work Permit forms are linked on the left of this page and a complete listing of the state regulations regarding the issuance of Work Permits is included with each form.
The procedures outlined below must be followed to obtain a valid Work Permit from the Ferguson-Florissant School District:
- Students must fill out and sign Section A of the Work Permit Form.
- Parent or legal guardian must sign Section A of the Work Permit Form.
- The student’s prospective employer must complete and sign Section B of the Work Permit Form.
- Work Permits are issued between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday at the Ferguson-Florissant School District Administration Center, Communications and Marketing Department, 8855 Dunn Rd., Hazelwood, MO 63042 or at our high schools from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The student must bring the following:
- The Work Permit form with Sections A and B completed.
- The student’s official Birth Certificate, driver’s permit or student I.D.
- The student’s most recent school report card with no more than two F’s.
To obtain copies of the Work Permit form, click on the headers at left or for additional information, call the Communications and Marketing Department at (314) 687-1913.