As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, Ferguson-Florissant School District has implemented an electronic flyer delivery service called Peachjar. FFSD supports non-profit community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students and staff by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar, a free online service for schools.
To request approval for a flyer, please follow the steps below:
- Visit peachjar.com (http://peachjar.com).
- Register as an Enrichment Provider (account type).
- Provide a valid government-issued 501 (c)(3) non-profit certification letter.
- All flyers must include the following disclaimer: The Ferguson-Florissant School District neither endorses nor sponsors the organization or activity represented in this material. The distribution or display of this material is provided by the District as a community service.
- Upload your flyer for approval.
Your flyer, once loaded into Peachjar, will be submitted to the district office. All flyers will be reviewed by district staff and approved or denied based on the standards listed below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to parents and posted online. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
FFSD does not approve the distribution of:
- Materials for activities or programs of a commercial, political or religious nature.
- Materials for activities or events not suitable for children.