All children who will attend kindergarten during the 2019–2020 school year must enroll for kindergarten through the Admissions Office. You need to bring the following items with you to enroll your kindergartener in the Ferguson-Florissant School District:
1. Updated occupancy permit (dated within the past 30 days) PLUS:
a. Lease (current) or
b. Mortgage payment book or mortgage bill
2. Proof of Birth Date: Birth Certificate, Hospital Certificate, Documents from previous school (with birth date), immunization records (with birth date), State ID (student’s), driver’s license (student’s), Military ID (student’s)
3. Student’s original social security card (optional not required)
4. Immunization record (complete from infancy, required by state - see 2019-2020 Missouri School Immunization Requirements) – including:
- Varicella (Chicken Pox), 2 doses or statement from the doctor verifying month and year of the disease
- MMR, 2 doses, first dose on or after 1st birthday, & second dose 28 days or more after 1st dose
- Hepatitis B, 3 doses, given according to a specific schedule
- Polio, 3 doses, last dose after 4th birthday (if a combination IPV/OPV is received, 4 doses are required)
- DTP, 4 to 5 doses, last dose must be received after 4th birthday, 6 dose maximum
5. Proof of Guardianship (Court Appointed Documents, Divorce Decree, DFS Placement Papers, Foster Care, Military Power of Attorney)
6. Photo ID – Driver’s license of parent or guardian enrolling student
Registration will begin May 2, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year.
Hours: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm ~ Monday through Friday
Registration hours July 22nd to August 16th
Monday, Thursday, Friday - 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
Tuesday - 7:00 am to 2:00 pm
Wednesday - 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
The Admissions Office will be closed on all legal holidays.
Enrollment forms are available here!