Join thousands of volunteers across the country by getting involved with NAF Academies of the Ferguson-Florissant School District! Many opportunities exist for you to share your time and expertise with NAF academy teachers and students.
Volunteer opportunities may include:
1. Mentor students
2. Present an in-class presentation or workshop about your industry
3. Lead a workshop on resume writing, interviewing techniques, or other college and career skills
4. Participate in mock and informational interviews
5. Host a job shadow
6. Provide a paid internship
7. Collaborate with teachers to help integrate industry trends into curriculum
8. Join the advisory board
Is your company interested in shaping America’s future workforce with highly skilled and diverse talent? There are many ways companies, like Verizon, KPMG, and HP, interact with NAF academies at the local and national levels to make a difference in the lives of young people.
2. App development challenges
5. Start Up Awards
7. Business development projects
8. Other innovative projects
NAF Academy Alumni
Get connected to the NAF Alumni Network by filling out this short form and joining NAF’s national LinkedIn group. Be sure to follow @NAFCareerAcads on Instagram for alumni news and spotlights.