Hello Comet Families!
High School Sports are kicking off on Monday, August 8th with the start of our Fall season. It is our goal for all students to take part in something extracurricular during the course of the school year. We hope that you join some of our amazing teams here at McCluer. Below are the requirements and the sports that will be kicking off next week. We need our athletes to be here day one so please plan on attending practice beginning next week. If there are any scheduling conflicts or anything preventing your child from starting day one please let myself or their coach know. Attached is a detailed summary of the requirements as well as Coaches' contact information.
Sports kicking off August 8th- Boys Soccer, Girls Tennis, Softball, Boys Swimming, Girls Volleyball, Boys and Girls Cross Country, and Football.
- Valid Sports Physical on file in the Athletic Office
- Completed Pre-Participation Form (paper or online through TYLER Parent Portal)
- Meet Academic Requirements (see attached)
- Completed Online student verification using the parent portal
- Tryout/Practice Card (available 8/8 at 1:00pm in the M3 office)
McCluer High School
1896 S. New Florissant Rd.
Florissant, MO. 63031