Return to Headlines


What to bring with you:

  • Proof of Age - must submit at least one of the following:
    • Birth certificate - If you do not have a birth certificate prior to the time your child begins school, you may call (314) 615-1720 (county) or (314) 613-3016 (city) to request a birth certificate.
    • Medical documentation
    • Entry in Family Bible
  • Proof of Residency - must submit at least two of the following:
    • Valid property deed
    • A current real estate tax receipt
    • Mortgage statement/bill
    • Signed residential lease agreement
    • Residency affidavit
    • Personal property tax receipt (past year)
    • Homeowner’s/rental insurance policy (current year)
    • Social services, social security statements, or other legal/court documents (TANF, SNAP letter)
    • Paystub/paycheck
    • State ID/Drivers license
    • Bank statement

A person registering a child who resides in the district but who is not living with a parent, military guardian, or court-appointed legal guardian, may request a waiver of proof of residency at the time of registration. A school district should not require court-ordered guardianship before enrolling a child who is not living with a parent