If you have further questions, please contact Albert Harrold, Director of Family and Community Engagement. He can be reached at (314) 687-1924 or email@example.com .
Your Ferguson-Florissant School District SafeSchools contact:
- Volunteer applications and background check must be completed.
- Volunteers must never be alone with a student and work with students only in the presence of a District employee.
- We will make every effort to match your request for location and/or volunteer service.
- Results of the background check will be submitted to the Director of Family and Community Engagement, Albert Harrold, for approval.
- After the Director of Family and Community Engagement has reviewed your information, you will receive an email or call regarding your status.
- Once approved, you may have your photo taken and Ferguson-Florissant School District volunteer ID badge issued in the Communications and Marketing Office located in the Ferguson-Florissant School District Administration Building, 8855 Dunn Rd., Hazelwood, MO 63042. You may do this on your way to your first volunteer opportunity.
- You must present your volunteer ID badge each time you volunteer.