Parent-teacher conferences will be held virtually on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 from 4pm - 7pm and Wednesday, October 27, 2021 from 4pm - 7pm. Once again, we will use an online system called MyConferenceTime to schedule conference meetings. This system will allow you to schedule your conference with your student’s teachers without having to send in any forms. It will also email you a reminder of your time a few days before. There are a few easy steps to register for your conference. The directions to sign up are as follows:
- Go to www.myconferencetime.com
- Click the orange button ‘Parents: Find School’. Then select your child’s school.
- Select your child’s teacher(s) from the list of teachers.
- Choose your preferred conference time from the list of available conferences and click ‘sign-up under your preferred time.
- Enter the required information and any necessary optional information.
- Click ‘Sign-Up for Your Conference” near the bottom of the screen.
You will receive a confirmation email confirming your conference time.
The Zoom link for your conferences will be in your confirmation email and reminder emails. Please do not delete those emails. If you do not receive a confirmation email, then your conference did not register.
If you have several children attending the same school, click on ‘Register for Multiple Conferences’, and follow the directions to schedule your children. If you do not have access to a computer, phone, or electronic device or have difficulty scheduling, please contact your child’s school. Also, please call the school's main office if you would like to request a translator for your conferences.
We look forward to seeing you virtually for the Fall 2021 Parent/Teacher Conferences.