Interested in the 2020-2021 STEAM High Application Process?
APPLY NOW: http://new.fergflor.k12.mo.us/steam-high-application/
ONLINE APPLICATION OPEN 1/6/2020 - 2/14/2020
The STEAM Academy at McCluer South-Berkeley will open an online application link to all interested incoming 9th, 10th and 11th-grade students and families in January of 2020. From the online application, select students will be invited to participate in Phase II of the application process. The Phase II process will take place in February and March. Students accepted into STEAM High for the 2020-2021 school year will be notified around the FFSD scheduled spring break. Rolling admissions may continue beyond March pending availability of space for the upcoming school year.
Students and families MUST reside within the Ferguson-Florissant School District boundaries in order to apply.
Families with students not currently attending Ferguson-Florissant Schools must enroll their students and attend an appointment for academic testing of their students before students will be considered for invitation to Phase II of the application process.
What is the STEAM Academy at McCluer South-Berkeley?
The STEAM Academy at McCluer South-Berkeley High School will provide a focused curriculum around the areas of science, technology, engineering, art design, and mathematics. Each STEAM pathway (Computers Science, Engineering, and Biomedical Science) will allow students to maximize their full potential and engage in meaningful learning experiences. Students will demonstrate their learning through ample project-based learning experiences, real-world field trips and internship opportunities while earning advanced and dual credit for many courses in our accelerated learning environment.
STEAM Academy at McCluer South-Berkeley is:
- A rigorous and accelerated learning environment
- A focused curriculum with electives enhancing career pathways
- A uniform school with expectations of excellence for student academics, attendance and attitude
- A college preparatory environment where students are coached to earn college credit and apply for scholarship opportunities and acceptance to prestigious colleges and universities
- An authentic high school experience with student leaders shaping our extra-curricular options through student voice and choice
For more information, contact email@example.com or call Dr. Jane Crawford (Principal) at 314.506.9800.