Students who attend the STEAM Academy Middle School are required to wear the following attire (the embroidered items and ties must be purchased at Fischers Uniforms):
- Embroidered Navy blazer
- Embroidered Oxford shirt
- Embroidered cardigan - (Optional)
- Khaki pants or shorts (no cargo)
- Khaki skirts or skorts
- Plaid or navy ready tie, cross tie, or bow tie
- Plaid 37 pairs with Middle School Oxford
- A solid brown or black belt must be worn for any items requiring a belt
- Solid navy, white, black or red socks
- Black or white shoes or sneakers (primary colors are black or white)
- P.E. uniform - grey t-shirt and navy mesh shorts and tennis shoes
- Fischers has an optional P.E. uniform with STEAM’s logo
- School ID - (will be provided by the school)
Special non-uniform days will be scheduled throughout the year and as rewards for accomplishments.
UNIFORM VIOLATION CONSEQUENCES
- First violation – Teacher will send note home with uniform policy attached, to be signed and returned.
- Second violation – Principal or designee will contact parent that a second violation has occurred and clothing must be brought to school.
- Third violation – Parent conference and review of uniform policy and consequences of future violations discussed. School uniform clothing brought to school.
- Fourth violation – Detention and uniform clothing brought to school.
- Future violations will be considered an act of insubordination and will be handled as such in accordance with the Ferguson-Florissant School District Student Expectation Code.
Clothing and accessories that detract from the educational process are not permitted. We expect our students to maintain a level of dress conducive to learning that does not disturb the learning environment.