This program provides scholarship funds to eligible graduates of A+ designated high schools who attend a participating public community college or vocational/technical school, or certain private two-year vocational/technical schools. The information on this page is effective for the 2020-2021 academic year, unless otherwise noted.
- 95% attendance rate
- 2.5 cumulative GPA
- 50 hours of tutoring
- Complete a FAFSA form
- Good school citizen
- Advanced/prof. on Alg.
- A student will be eliminated from the program for the
- following disciplinary reasons:
- The student accumulates 8 days of suspension over 4 years
- The student accumulates 10 referrals that result in
- disciplinary action (excluding tardy and ID violations)
- The student is suspended for a Tier 3 violation