The members of the McCluer North Community will empower each student to become positive and effective citizens.
- McCluer North Students conduct themselves with dignity, exhibit the highest standards of behavior and demonstrate personal initiative in their education.
- McCluer North strives for continuous improvement by focusing on increasing student achievement, setting high expectations for students and celebrating the achievements of its stakeholders.
- McCluer North empowers students to transition successfully from high school to the next phase of their lives.
- McCluer North actively involves the community by linking parents, local agencies and businesses to the school.
We, the faculty and staff of McCluer North High School, seek to build upon a 40+ year heritage of high quality and humane education, and will:
- Promote the skills, knowledge, positive attitudes and abilities necessary to function independently as productive and responsible citizens in a competitive global society.
- Cultivate the critical thinking and communication skills necessary to compete in a complex and changing world.
- Encourage physical well-being and intellectual, creative and ethical growth.
- Foster decency, tolerance, non-violence and respect for self and others.
- Recognize and respect diversity, while simultaneously attempting to address common, universal education and social needs.