About STEAM Academy at McCluer South-Berkeley High School
The STEAM Academy at McCluer South-Berkeley High School will provide a focused curriculum around the areas of science, technology, engineering, the arts, and mathematics. Each STEAM pathway (Computers Science, Engineering, Business/Finance and Biomedical Science) will allow students to maximize their full potential and engage in meaningful learning experiences. Students will demonstrate their learning through ample project-based learning experiences, real-world field trips and internship opportunities while earning advanced and dual credit for many courses in our accelerated learning environment.
STEAM Academy at McCluer South-Berkeley is:
- A rigorous and accelerated learning environment
- A focused curriculum with electives enhancing career pathways
- A uniform school with expectations of excellence for student academics, attendance and attitude
- A college preparatory environment where students are coached to earn college credit and apply for scholarship opportunities and acceptance to prestigious colleges and universities
- An authentic high school experience with student leaders shaping our extra-curricular options through student voice and choice
STEAM High Mission StatementSTEAM High students are dedicated leaders and scholars for whom we foster a sense of belonging and confidence so they may work to become compassionate human beings who are able to effectively problem solve real-world issues, navigate an advanced STEAM curriculum, and give back through contributions to their community and the world.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call Dr. Jane Crawford (Principal) at 314.506.9800.