The application process for enrollment at STEAM for the 2024-2025 school year is now open. The information below remains for any families considering possible enrollment in the future.
The STEAM Academy at McCluer South-Berkeley opens our online application link to all interested incoming 9th, 10th and 11th-grade students. From the online application, select students will be invited to participate in Phase II of the application process. Students accepted into STEAM High for the 23/24 school year will be notified around the FFSD scheduled spring break. Rolling admissions may continue beyond March pending availability of space for the upcoming school year.
Students and families must reside within the Ferguson-Florissant School District boundaries in order to apply.
Families with students not currently attending Ferguson-Florissant Schools must enroll their students and attend an appointment for academic testing of their students before students will be considered for invitation to Phase II of the application process.
What is the STEAM Academy at McCluer South-Berkeley?
The STEAM Academy at McCluer South-Berkeley High School will provide a focused curriculum around the areas of science, technology, engineering, art design, and mathematics. Each STEAM pathway (Computers Science, Engineering, and Biomedical Science) will allow students to maximize their full potential and engage in meaningful learning experiences. Students will demonstrate their learning through ample project-based learning experiences, real-world field trips and internship opportunities while earning advanced and dual credit for many courses in our accelerated learning environment.
STEAM Academy at McCluer South-Berkeley is:
- A rigorous and accelerated learning environment
- A focused curriculum with electives enhancing career pathways
- A uniform school with expectations of excellence for student academics, attendance and attitude
- A college preparatory environment where students are coached to earn college credit and apply for scholarship opportunities and acceptance to prestigious colleges and universities
- An authentic high school experience with student leaders shaping our extra-curricular options through student voice and choice
For more information, contact Principal Tandler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-506-9800.