The Operations and Maintenance Department (Facilities) is charged with ensuring the 31 facilities of the district are clean, safe, well maintained, comfortable and operational year-round.
The following divisions are under the Operations and Maintenance Department:
- General Maintenance – Overall maintenance and repair; General Maintenance, Carpentry,
- Safety, Locks/Locksmith, Pest Control
- Grounds – Maintenance of all grass, Sports Fields, Irrigation, Parking Lots, Sidewalks, Tree Maintenance, Landscaping, Snow and Ice Removal, Painting (inside/out), Small Engine Repair, Assisting all other division with projects, deliveries, operating heavy equipment, etc.
- Custodial Services
- Mechanical – HVAC
- Warehouse/Supplies/Central Receiving
- Facilities Use – Accepts applications for use of district facilities by community organizations
- Copy Center
- Office Professionals
- Capital Projects/Bond Projects
8855 Dunn Rd
Hazelwood, MO 63042