2022-23 KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Kindergarten registration for the 2022-23 school year will take place on Saturday, April 9 from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. at McCluer High School located at 1896 S. New Florissant Rd. Florissant, MO 63031.
According to state law, a child must be 5 years of age by July 31 to attend kindergarten in the fall.
Come register early for kindergarten. There will be free backpacks, school supplies, and more (while supplies last)!
Call 314-824-2074 for more information.
2022-23 KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION BEGINS APRIL 9
Ferguson-Florissant School District families registering for kindergarten should complete registration using the Parent Portal. Proof of residency and updated immunization records are required to finalize registration.
Information Needed to Enroll
To enroll a student in the Ferguson-Florissant School District, the parent or court-appointed legal guardian of the student must provide the following items:
- Immunization Records: State law and the St. Louis County Department of Health require certain immunizations to attend school.
- Proof of Age: Kindergartners must be five (5) years old on or before July 31. Click here to view acceptable documents.
- Proof of Residency: (Two documents)
- Click here to view acceptable documents.
- Proof of Custody or Guardianship (If applicable): Birth Certificate, Court Appointed Documents, Divorce Decree, DFS Placement Paperwork, Foster Care Documentation
- Photo ID of Parent/ Legal Guardian: A driver's license or any other state ID is acceptable, as well as a passport.
If you are having trouble completing the online registration process or have questions, please contact Admissions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional videos and other helpful information may also be found by clicking Admissions.