The Ferguson-Florissant School District will distribute or display school- or district-related communications and information from not-for-profit outside organizations, provided the information adheres to the guidelines outlined below and promotes youth programs, activities or events that aim to improve the health, education or welfare of students.
Internal and affiliated organizations allowed access to official district distribution channels include:
- The Ferguson-Florissant School District
- Official government entities including the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) and official communications from municipalities located within the district
- Parent-teacher organizations, the Ferguson-Florissant National Education Association (FFNEA), and district-approved booster clubs operating within FFSD
Outside organizations seeking to promote youth programs, activities or events that aim to improve the health, education or welfare of students must follow the procedures outlined below:
- Provide a valid government-issued 501 (c)(3) non-profit certification letter
- Include on all printed materials the following disclaimer, in at least 10 pt. font:
The Ferguson-Florissant School District neither endorses nor sponsors the organization or activity represented in this material. The distribution or display of this material is provided by the district as a community service.
- Email a copy of your non-profit certification letter and flyer with disclaimer included, along with the name(s) of the school(s) where you would like the information distributed and/or the grade levels you wish to reach to the district's communications office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The communications office will review your request and send notice of approval or refusal via email. Please note, material of a commercial, political or religious nature shall not be distributed through the schools.
- If approved, outside organizations are responsible for printing and delivery of materials for distribution.
If you have questions about the distribution of communications in Ferguson-Florissant schools, please call the communications office at (314)506-9037.