- FFSD Human Resources Related Covid-19 Virus Updates
- Human Resources Department
- Employment Opportunites
- Guest Teachers/Substitutes
- Employee Self Service (ESS) Portal
- HR News and Events
- HR Systems
- HR Programs and Services
- Salary Schedules
- Employee Pay Schedule
- Employee Work Calendars
- Collective Bargaining
- Policies and Procedures
How to Check References
1. Locate the applicant in the [Applicant Manager]
2. Click on the [Blue Folder] to the far right of the name.
3. Navigate to the [Reference] tab.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the References section and click the [Add Check] button next to the reference name you want to add a reference for.
You can also click the checkboxes to the left of the names to send references to all references listed by email. Next, you can click the [Add Check to Selected] button.
5. You will be prompted with the option to add the check manually for them if you are doing it by phone or by email.
6 View the status and responses of the reference checks that have been sent out in the Reference Checks section. You can also send reminders to the references by email with one click if they have not responded yet.